AJ Plastics Manufacturing is one of the leading horse float door and window suppliers in Australia and all our products are Australian made using Australian materials. We even supply our doors and windows to some of our major horse float manufacturers.
Our range includes customised fixed and sliding windows, doors and trims, all manufactured to perfectly fit your float – any size and any shape.
- Horse float fixed windows: As suppliers of quality horse float windows, we can design your fixed windows with either a flat or curved surface, depending on your needs. You can have tints applied to these fixed windows, choose the colour of the frame to suit your float’s exterior design, select mitred or radius corners for the frames, and decide on acrylic, polycarbonate or ADR compliant toughened glass.
- Horse float sliding windows: Our sliding windows open and close smoothly and can be manufactured in any shape and size. They come with toughened locks, and options include tints, locks, fly screens, water bars, anodised or powder coated frames, and ADR compliant glass. If you’re looking for horse float window suppliers in Australia, AJ Plastics Manufacturing has you covered!
- Horse float side doors: You can select a side door with mitred or radius corners on the frame, and with or without a fixed or sliding window (and fly screen if required). There’s also a choice between an anodised or powder coated frame, and a left or right opening.
- Horse float trims: These include drop down feeders, water bars, baggage and access doors (if suitable for your float), and water tanks. All designed and manufactured to your specifications.
Let’s take a look at some of your options, so you can make the right decision for your horse float.
- Window and door locks: As horse float window and door suppliers, all our sliding windows and doors are fitted with secure locks. For doors, these locks are recessed to provide a streamlined appearance to your door. For sliding windows, these locks give you the peace of mind knowing that thieves or vandals can’t gain access via the windows.
- Window tints: It’s likely that you’ll need your windows tinted to reduce the heat inside the horse float. We offer a light or dark grey tint, but you can also have a clear finish if you prefer.
- Fly screens: These are just about mandatory for windows in horse floats, simply to keep out all the flies, midges and mozzies. Our fly screen is high quality and tough and can withstand the hard working conditions of your horse float.
- Square or round corners: To match your new windows or doors to your existing horse float, you can choose either mitred or radius corners to the frames.
- Anodised or powder coated frames: Another way you can streamline your horse float is to select the coating of the frames, either anodised or powder coated.
- ADR compliant toughened glass: You can select acrylic or polycarbonate materials for your windows, but if you select glass, you’ll be happy knowing that it’s ADR compliant toughened safety glass.
As one of the leading horse float door and window suppliers in Australia, we guarantee fast delivery on all our products. Give us a call today!