Made to your specific requirements, with quality, Australian materials and distributed immediately. Our range of options include:
- Fly screens
- All angles (radius or mitered)
- Water bar
- Anodised or powder coated coloured frames
- Toughened auto safety glass – ADR compliant
AJ Plastics Manufacturing provides custom made vehicle windows and doors to some of the leading suppliers of recreational vehicles in Australia. If you need to replace the windows and doors in your recreational vehicle, check out our range below:
- Caravan sliding windows: Also ideal for horse floats and trailers, these caravan sliding windows are tough and durable with options that include the following: tints, locks, flyscreens, water bars, radius or mitred angles, powder coated frames, acrylic, polycarbonate and ADR compliant toughened safety glass.
- Caravan fixed windows: Again, these fixed windows are also ideal for horse floats and trailers, and can be customised with a curved or flat surface, as well as the following options: tint and frame colours, radius or mitred angles, and acrylic, polycarbonate or ADR compliant toughened safety glass.
- Caravan & RV doors: When you select our quality hinged doors you have total control over their customisation. All come with a recessed key lock, right or left opening, and a fixed or sliding window (made from acrylic, polycarbonate or ADR compliant toughened safety glass), even no window at all. Fly screens are optional and you can select a round or square corner for the frames.
- Caravan & RV access doors: We customise access doors for caravans, RVs, motorhomes, horse floats and trailers. Standard features include a Nudo panel and a folding T-handle.
Our caravan sliding windows, fixed windows, doors and access panels are all Australian made with 100% Australian materials. Let’s explore some of the options available when you purchase one of our customised doors or windows.
- Keyed locks: All RV and caravan sliding windows, access panels and doors are fitted with tough and durable quality locks. Our security locks ensure that thieves can’t gain access via windows and doors when you are asleep or away from your vehicle. Locks on doors and access panels are recessed so that they present a streamlined and flush appearance to your vehicle’s exterior.
- Window tints: You can select either a light or dark grey tint for your windows, as well as the windows in your doors. Tints give you both privacy and reduce the heat and glare from the sun, but you can request a clear window, if that’s your preference.
- Fly screens: Keeping mozzies, midges and flies out of your recreational vehicle can be next to impossible without a flyscreen. All our RV and caravan sliding windows can be fitted with quality flyscreen, but as it’s one of our options, it’s not standard.
- Radius/mitred angles: We give you a choice between radius and mitred angles for the frames of your doors and windows, allowing you to match the exterior design of your recreational vehicle.
- Water bars: If you want to install new windows in your horse float, we can supply a solid aluminium water bar as an additional option.
- Anodised or powder coated coloured frames: Depending on your needs, you can customise your windows and doors with an anodised or powder coated coloured frame to match your recreational vehicle’s exterior design.
- Toughened auto safety glass (ADR compliant): If you select safety glass for your windows, it will be compliant with Australian Standards. Similar to auto window screens, it won’t shatter if broken, but will be contained by an internal laminated layer to prevent injuries.
Want it fast? We guarantee a fast turnaround for all our caravan sliding windows, fixed windows, doors and access panels.